Food Department Manager
|Category||FMCG, Retail & Wholesale|
|Job Posted Date|
A renowned FMCG company is seeking to employ Food Managers to manage their food market with the objective of maximising sales through effective workforce planning, managing food operational standards, reducing store risk and shrinkage as well as providing a consistent customer shopping experience
- Ensure department sales are within line of budget
- Maximise on sales via selling space, displays, layouts, commercial sales plans, demos, etc.
- Ensure the delivery of a consistent customer shopping experience
- Manage foods operational standards and ensure that controls are adhered to for in-store shrinkage, waste, and stock accuracy
- Ensure timeous replenishment of stock
- Implement and monitor all departmental activities
- Management of the cold chain process as well as adherence to hot food standards
- Effective management of staff through training and development, performance management etc.
- Grade 12 (Tertiary qualification would be advantageous e.g., Retail Business Diploma)
- 2 years minimum management experience within an FMCG environment
- Computer literacy
- Strong acumen across all areas of the food industry (Hot food, groceries, deli, butchery, fruit and veg as well as non-foods)
How to ApplyPlease forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Should you not be contacted within two weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.