Treasury and Debt Capital Markets Specialist
|Category||Financial & Accounting|
|Job Posted Date||2022-06-13|
A well-established financial institution based in Durban is seeking a Treasury and Debt Capital Markets Specialist.
The main purpose of the position is to maintain satisfactory group-wide liquidity/funding requirements through the design & execution of securitisation / structured finance transactions.
- Effective and proactive management of liquidity for business optimization and sustainability (under the direction of the head: treasury & debt capital markets).
- Assist with the monitoring of business unit origination (and refinancing) pipelines against available funding sources to identify constraints and, where applicable, the need to engage in new capital raising projects.
- Monitor allocation of assets and liabilities pursuant to the group's ALM approach and, where applicable, develop solutions to optimise returns whilst ensuring that all relevant risks are adequately managed.
- Design, administration, execution, and post-deal implementation of structured finance deals.
- Once viable opportunities are identified, assist with the execution of structured finance transactions through effective engagement with investors, arrangers, rating agents, lawyers, auditors, regulators, listing agents and other transaction parties (under the direction of the head: finance and treasury).
- Maintain relationships with investors.
- Manage relationships with rating agents and rating outcomes
- Ongoing pro-active interaction with Rating agents, and provision of quality data/ information to ensure efficient/ stable rating & monitoring process, and early warning of any changes or rating action.
- Ensure up-skilling in rating methodology to allow for structuring of capital efficiencies for new deals.
- Assist with the management of the group treasury and management of related financial risks.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with key debt capital and money market investors through highly professional interactions during execution (and post execution) phases of each transaction.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant / Chartered Financial Analyst / Post Graduate Diploma in Investment Banking or Corporate Finance.
- 3 years of structured finance experience and financial management experience.
- Have accountability and ownership.
- Microsoft office - advanced levels for all packages.
- Natural ability with numbers (high numeracy).
- Strong logic and reasoning abilities.
- Strong comprehension and report writing skills.
- Ability to interact across senior and junior levels of staff.
How to ApplyPlease forward your CV to email@example.com Should you not be contacted within two weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.